Friday, December 2, 2011

Any suggestions for a hobby to distract myself from eating and random web surfing?

In the evenings I spend a lot of time randomly surfing the web, eating, and watching TV. I'm looking for a hobby which wouldn't be super annoying to my family if they are watching TV. I want to learn guitar but that would probably be pretty obnoxious if they are watching TV in the same room. Any suggestions?|||Try sniffing glue, you'll get so fried, you won't be able to use a computer or feed yourself.|||Take up knitting or crocheting. Both these take a little time and effort to learn, but can then be done while sitting in front of the TV. You'll have something to do with your hands, and you can get a jump on some of your Christmas presents.|||Masturbating until you bleed is always fun, after a while your keyboard will get so sticky that you can no longer use it. Look at your mother to make it stand up straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment