Friday, December 2, 2011

What are some places I can go river surfing in America?

I've always been interested in surfing on a river, with a constant wave, if anyone has ever done this or heard about it, could you tell me where you went to do it?|||+ I have never heard of surfing on a river unless you mean behind a boat. You can surf in the ocean like in California. I guess you would have to clarify.|||trinity river, near 299|||Maybe you could rent a wind-sailing board? I can't remember if that's what it's called, but it's basicly a surfboard with a sail attached to it. You see people out at lakes with them all the time. Not sure if I've ever seen anyone doing it on a river yet.


You could go white water rafting to. I've done it twice and it was awesome, except when I got launched from the raft the first time. Good thing I was wearing that funny looking helmet!





Try the Colorado River, or the Mississippi River. Those 2 will probably be your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment