Friday, December 2, 2011

What is a good laptop for surfing the web and writing word documents?

I have a budget of $800 and was wondering about a good laptop for writing microsoft word documents and surfing the web|||+Any laptop will fit that bill. It is the quality of the laptop itself that you should be concerned with. Dell and HP are good quality laptops. On the other hand, I would not recommend Acer or Gateway. Toshiba is not high on the list either.|||Dell XPS or Studio series. www.dell.com|||I do exactly that on my Toshiba Satellite, I bought for $450. I surf the web, and write novels in MS Word. It does have a few hardware features I'll never use, like a phone modem and "card reader", whatever that is...but it's great for the price.





Second idea: Consider a pawn shop. Might take several visits to several stores, but you can save a pantload of money on a used one, and they're just as good for simple usage.|||I'm more lenient on the dell side, espically their studio and XPS series of laptops. of course you can get a tricked out inpirion or studio laptop, or a regular XPS laptop. i have a gateway and enjoy it for websurfing, email, IM, and basic computer work for school.|||Just research google using deep researh boolean methods and use keywords as you filter for best results

No comments:

Post a Comment