Friday, December 2, 2011

Where do you keep your money and car key with alarm system while you are surfing?

I just wonder how people keep their money and car key with alarm system while they are surfing. I don't feel comfortable to leave stuff in the car. My friend hang his key on his neck, but my car key has alarm system. How do you guys deal with this?|||Any surf shop or dive shop has the waterproof containers you can hang around your neck, but honestly, they are not comfortable and they can fall off if you get caught in a wash.


You can get a spare key made that will do nothing but open the driver's door. It won't start your engine. It won't do anything but open that door. As it doesn't have any electronics, it's safe to take surfing.


So you can leave your regular keys and money in the car (some people hide them inside the spare wheel well in the trunk) and just take the single key. You should have a velcro fastened pocket on your surf shorts, and just tuck the key into that.|||I leave my keys at the top of the front tire.. try under the car if there's a place to put them near your engine.. every surfer has a hiding place!|||see if the place your at has a locker|||Top of the tire - I usually hide money in the car somewhere but dont actually need any when out surfing.|||Well, this is just me, but as a guy that spent a good amount of time in prison, I have a carrying case in my person at all time if you get my drift.|||They have little dry bags that you can buy that can hold like your wallet or even smaller ones just for your key. Those work.|||They sell waterproof containers you wear around your neck. Try REI or some other camping, sporting store like REI. Peace baby!|||waterproof pouch, on arm|||Buy a ford to drive. Most of them have a keypad to allow entry. I keep everything inside and locked up. Enter the code to open when done.





My other friends use my truck when we surf - if I am not there they just hide there keys - most use a magnet box hidden somewhere underneath the vehicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment