Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is there a good place to take surfing lessons in Florida?

I want to take surfing lessons and it has to be near miami.|||Yes! I send my son to living waters surf camp during the summer, but they also do private lessons, if you google the name you will get the website. They are located in Boca Raton and pompano beach witch is about 45 minutes from Miami, Skeeter runs the school and my be able to recommend someone closer. Also every Saturday @ 7am in Deerfield beach the surf shop gives a group lesson. You dont want to go to the gulf coast, they dont have as many good waves.|||better go to the west coast...


peace and surf|||I have been surfing in Boca Raton as well as Juno Pier which I think is in Jupiter or near it. I would just google surf lessons in FL and see what comes up. Most likely a surf shops will offer lessons.


http://www.google.com/search?client=safa鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment