Friday, December 2, 2011

How do u know where the surfing sections are at your local beach?

I want to go surfing and I have no clue where to go I don't wanna be surfing In an area that's only for swimmers also I live in San diego so if u know any good spots for a beginner that would be great|||I strongly suggest you don't just grab a board and head to the beach, even with a beginner board at a beginner spot. I can promise you that it won't work and you will only be frustrated. At the very least get somebody that you know surfs to take you out. There are several beginner spots in your area.





The best thing you can do is simply to contact a one of the many surf schools in San Diego County and sign up for a lesson. They will take you to the right spots at the right time. I will be much safer and you will have more fun. You will also happen to learn much faster doing it this way.|||This varies from beach to beach, so you're going to have to ask the lifeguards and locals. Sometimes there are no "zones." Like at my beach, there are only surf zones from like 10am - 4pm during the summer. The rest of the year, is free! But just ask around, to make sure.|||Sit on the beach for a while and just watch the ocean.





You could also ask a fellow surfer coming in or going out of the water.





Start of at a small beach break at first though and try to make buddies to join you.|||Just go where all the other surfers are.|||where all the surfers are at

No comments:

Post a Comment