Friday, December 2, 2011

Can I still get my belly button pierced if i go surfing every other day?

I really want to get my belly button pierced but I heard that I cant go in the ocean for at least 4 months. I go surfing every other day but would that be a problem or cause it to get infected?|||going in the ocean and surfing are two different things. when i moved to maui, i'd had my nipples pierced for maybe 10 yrs. when i started surfing, omg. let's just say it wasn't pleasant.


so, no. it's definitely not a good idea.|||No, you need to make a choice, give up surfing for a couple of months or don't get pierced. The oceans are fairly dirty and contain quite a bit of bacteria. Add to that the trauma from surfing (laying on the board, wiping out, etc etc), it all spells bad news for a fresh piercing. You don't need to wait 4 months, just 2 but you NEED to give it those 2 months.|||I have always been told that salt water cleans out wounds thats why fish heal so well, and I've always been told by the dentist to flush out my mouth with salt water to PREVENT infection when a tooth got pulled also, long as your surfing in clear blue clean salt water your all good, that water is also suppose to be good for getting rid of body acni|||Well your not supposed to for a while but they have patches to put over it but be sure to clean it alot after.but be very very very very careful not to wipe out and almost rip it out or to get much in it for sure and give it a while to heal not 4 months but maybe 1.|||salt water is good for it, but ocean water does have bacteria in it so after you surf just give it a soft cleaning|||i wouldnt suggest that you get one if you are in the ocean everyother day (or a pool with chlorine in it). there is a high chance it will get infected.|||well idk ive never had a piercing so im not sure but i do know that if it gets infected by the bacteria in the ocean water it will hurt!!! a lot!!!auchhh





hope you make the right decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment