Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New type of pop up browser that shows ads related to the content I'm surfing?

I have been getting a pop up recently that is in a browser that is quite unfamiliar to me. Its got an icon of red green blue and some other colour and its really bugging me. It shows ads relative to the content that I'm surfing, and I think my cpu performance is getting very slow.


Any one know what it is and how to remove it?|||It sounds like you have a malware and adware infection on the computer. You can get free software to remove it and directions on how to do it at http://antivirus-software.tech.officeliv鈥?/a>|||I had an issue like that and had been using the Spy Bot program...I got rid of it by uninstalling it and now I am using AVG,Advanced System Care and SpywareBlaster and I no longer have the issue.





Hope this is of some help?





Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment